Monday, 21 April 2014

Introducing breakfast fruit salads

I've always been struggling to find a healthy breakfast but I was also telling me that I shouldn't worry about it because I was having a healthy lunch so I always ignored it.

I come from italy where the traditional breakfast is cappuccino and croissant and as a child I always had just milk and biscuits for breakfast. I didn't have the full English breakfast back then, but not even porridge (I know it's good for you, but I can't stand it, sorry). Now nutritionists are telling me that all I had since now is wrong. So I've read about it and I've come up with a formula that reflects the Saladpride spirit. I hope you will enjoy this new chapter of my quest for tasty and healthy eating. Let me know what do you think.

Oats, orange juice, raspberries, banana, pumpkin seeds.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...