Saturday 1 December 2012

Saladpride 2.0 and book

So yes, it's been 2 years since I started this project.

After the 1st year of frantic daily posting, I've slowed down a lot, even too much.
I'm finding very hard to keep posting with a good rhythm and this format doesn't help. It requires time to take the picture and process it.

I've decided to change the way I post my recipes, the way I communicate and interact.
I would like to give more and write more, but I have less time.
So, from now I'll be less formal and more Lo-fi, less serious, more social and fun, with more content and more recipes.

Something will stay the same, the focus on salads, healthy eating and respect.

In the same time I'm working hard to create a Saladpride book, transforming a 2 years experience on salad making into a 'little' handout.

If you are interested on a it please let me know, just write a comment, I'll immensely appreciated.

In the main time I'll be still active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
See you there!

Take Care.


Follow Me on Pinterest


 

19 comments:

  1. Totally interested! I've never commented before but this blog changed the way I eat completely...for the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this post. Salad is good for you, not many people eat it that I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your blog!! I love salad! Happy Blogging your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely iterested in it, love the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely interested in your endeavor! The imagination, photography, recipes, writings, suggestions and nutritional consideration of all your posts are dearly appreciated!! Thank you for 2 enjoyable years and your faithfulness to enlighten us all. Congrats and looking forward to the new direction! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys for the lovely messages.
    I'll keep you posted.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO interested in the book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interested -- love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in, this blog has been a delight since I found it last year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to buy your book! I just found your blog but I'm already a huge fan! All of your creations look amazing and I can't believe you are able to be so prolific with these creations and that they are ALWAYS so beautiful and amazing. I tip my hat to you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In Argentina we are "inmensely thankful" for your recipes! They're fresh, funny, easy and creative. Of course we'll buy the book. Keep on posting them!

    Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds great, I would LOVE a saladpride book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pictures are great! We would really love if you would consider posting them on our site www.TheHotPlate.com! We have a Food Lovers section for anyone that would love to share their amazing photos and recipes. This will give you the chance to get your name out there and show off your great recipes!

    Happy Cooking
    Amanda at The Hot Plate

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss your regular posting. A book would be really wonderful though! I'd definitely consider buying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a wile, I had also some troubles with my back and I couldn't use the computer so much.
      I'm back now, I'll re start posting stuff.
      the book is my focus now... I'm taking salads to the next level.
      :D

      Delete
  15. Ciao! sarei davvero interessata a sapere degli sviluppi di un tuo libro :)

    ciao ciao!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ciao Chiaretta, il libro in se' e' quasi pronto, ora sto negoziando con un agente, poi andro' all'assalto dele case editrici... :)

      purtroppo per ora ho solo una edizione inglese, ma la tradurro' presto.

      :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...