Monday 18 January 2021

Today , celebrating my 10 years of recipe making , I have decided to start a new project. after exploring the depths of the salad making , breakfast making and soup making I finally land on a new topic. I've always been interested in getting people to eat more veggies and there was one thing that I've never explored which is “main courses”. this is going to be a long journey where I will try to reach the boundaries of what does it mean to have a vegetable-based main course that is not a substitute for meat or fish but is actually a big, beautiful and nourishing veggie topped with grains and pulses and plenty of flavour. I will start as I did 10 years ago with one recipe every day exploring different big vegetables and trying to see what can be done with those. I hope you can enjoy this new field of research, you will try this journey with me. First recipe: roasted half squash with chilli kidney beans in fresh tomato sauce Plate by the one and only @caracaraorange 😍😘 #veganiseasy #vegandinner #plantbasedrecipes#vegans #veganrecipes #vegano#vegansofinstagram #vegansofig #veganlife#vegancommunity #veganmains #veggielove


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CKLtGVgL8-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...