Monday 7 December 2020

It’s with a lot of sadness and a full heart that I announce the end of my contribution to @planthubuk in Mare Street / With Antonio @therainbow_chef managed to set up a cosy place where people could come enjoy vegan and gluten free restaurant food with the most amazing natural wines. We tried anything to make this space works but we couldn’t for see what the year 2020 was going to bring us. I can’t say that coronavirus destroyed us, but it gave us definitely a nudge. / I feel very privileged that I had the chance to work with so many incredibly talented and passionate people. I thank them all so much for the beautiful hours spent together and the incredible pleasure to work with incredibly talented, kind and professional people like them. / I’ll now focus on writing a new book and developing collaborations and new products. I’m also open to consulting and helping around in other people’s kitchens. / I’ll miss all my friends colleagues and customers a lot. /


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CIft1e3LHdW/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...