Monday 12 March 2018

I've always been struggling to get a healthy breakfast as well, but I was also telling me that I shouldn't worry about it because I was having a healthy lunch so I always ignored it. I come from Italy where the traditional breakfast is cappuccino and croissant and as a child I always had just milk and biscuits for breakfast. I didn't have the full English breakfast back then, but not even porridge (I know it's good for you, but I can't stand it, sorry). So I've read about it a lot and I've come up with a formula that reflects the Saladpride spirit and keeps my belly happy. This need of and healthier breakfast created my second book, Breakfast Love that will be out from February 2016 in UK, US, Germany, Italy, Spain, Holland, Poland, Portugal and Denmark. #salad #vegetarian #vegan #veganfood #veganshare #feelgood #healthy #healthyfood #saladpride #saladlove #instahealth #healthychoices #realfood #wholefood #eatyourgreens #organic #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #healthyisawayoflife #pridekitchen #supperlove #nourishingfood #foodwithlove #breakfast #smoothiebowl


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...